Today’s post is about being at home. Home bound. I am so excited. I have never been so excited to be unemployed. The thing is I won’t really be unemployed. I will be responsible for my own hours as well as making my own decisions and setting my own schedule. I will be able to go to work in my Pj’s!
Ahhhhh. To have a cup of coffee that I will have time to sit down and drink instead of rushing through it or as I have recently been doing, which is putting two LARGE spoonfuls of coffee in my protein shake in the mornings as I rush through breakfast and out the door. I have been so tired of this rat race.
Now I am preparing though. Preparing to change jobs at the end of August to a stay at home position. Where I will be able to spend time with my two young children. I can’t even count the amount of times I have wanted to take them to the library or to swim class but couldn’t. I was either too tired or ran out of time because I had to go to bed due to getting up so early.
Because I was always at work I couldn’t order the swim classes to begin with. But now…. I even put together a list of all the positives.
- Pray and spend time with God,go to groups without having to leave early
- Take boys to library
- Enroll and take boys to swim class
- consistent Exercise
- Better eating habit(unrushed)
- More sleep(less crazy)
- Feed my husband dinner(as opposed to throwing something together)
- Spend quality time with spouse after children go to bed
- clean my own house(I’ve been too tired)
- Work on learning more about blogging(Been doing this in the AM but keep running out of time
- Less gas money
- See friends
- Visit with my mother(who I was estranged from for 20 years)
- Enjoy summer time
- Not be scared of driving conditions in winter time
- Biggest one of all LESS STRESS no more rushing
So far there are very few negatives. Oh, I will be with my kids all the time and may need a break. I see this as a huge gain. What a blessing to be able to do all of this. I started this blog in hopes of changing jobs but never dreamed it would be so soon. I am so excited. It really is the best decision I have ever made. I am home bound and I am happy to be on my way out of this job and the rat race of heavy rush hour traffic , worry , stress and so much more. I hope you will join me and many other’s just like me who are looking for a way out. Check out these links below. They are what put all of this in motion for me and made me see that it all could be real. What are the possibilities for you today?
This is an affiliate link. I may receive a commission if you follow through the to end of this link. I use blue host myself and only recommend them as I use them. For more info please see my disclosures.
For a helpful guide on how to start click here.